Clan [+35] Forum
Clan [+35] Forum
[+35] Hovedkvarter | Profil | Tilmeld | Aktive emner | Forummedlemmer | S�gning | FAQ
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Husk kodeord
Glemt dit kodeord?

Alle fora
 Lidt af hvert
 Eat at Joe's
 AWP chilisource, nuclear edition.
 Nyt emne  Svar p� emnet
 Vis printervenlig version
Forfatter Forrige emne Emne N�ste emne  

[+35]Shotgun Joe
[+35] Soldier

Denmark
1590 indl�g

Skrevet - 20 Sep 2002 :  13:00:59  Vis profil  Bes�g [+35]Shotgun Joe's hjemmeside  Send [+35]Shotgun Joe en ICQ besked  Klik for at se [+35]Shotgun Joe's MSN Messenger adresse  Svar med Quote
Ingredients:

25 g. dried African piri piri chilli.
4-5 clove garlic.
½ a can tomatoes.
1 tsp. White cumin seeds.
2 tsp. coriander seeds.
3 tsp. Yellow mustard seeds.
½ cup of water.
Soya sauce.
1 tbsp. vinegar.
A pinch of salt.

Preparation:
Grind the piri piri chilies to a fine powder (I use an electric coffee grinder), with the White cumin-, coriander- and Yellow mustard seeds.
Peel the garlic.
Blend the ½ can of tomatoes.

Pure a drop of oil in a heavy based small pot.
Add the powered spices and switch for a moment (mind the fumes, they can be like a mace).
Add the water and press the garlic into the mixture. Let it boil for a moment and add the tomatoes, vinegar, soya and salt.
Pure it all into a glass with screw top and place it in the fridge.

NOTE:
Watch out, this is the god damn hottest chilli source I’d ever made. This one make hardcore chilifans CRY!!!!

- iøvrigt mener jeg at Kartago skal ødelægges !

BOSS
Super forummedlem

Denmark
1890 Posts

Skrevet - 25 Nov 2002 :  09:51:00  Vis profil  Bes�g BOSS's hjemmeside  Klik for at se BOSS's MSN Messenger adresse  Svar med Quote
YEP,,,,,

I LOVE the AWP Sauce !!!! I use it almost everyday (luckyli I have a large part from the CG)

Only use a small knive tip to flavour you dish,,, yummy,,,,

My brother-in-law who is from middle-east, got some AWP sauce this summer. I said when i put the glas on the table " I will only say this ones - be carefull with the sauce it is hot"

He cried for a ½ hour due to excessive AWP on the steaks - to be fair I have to say that he took almost the same amount on the second streak = Damn tasty **** ! :-)

Medlemmer af Clan35 spiller IKKE uden Clan Tag på egen server - BASTA !

Rettet af - BOSS @ 25 Nov 2002 13:54:45
G� til toppen af siden

Chefen
Friend of [+35]

Denmark
241 Posts

Skrevet - 18 Jan 2003 :  18:01:03  Vis profil  Bes�g Chefen's hjemmeside  Send Chefen en AOL besked  Send Chefen en ICQ besked  Klik for at se Chefen's MSN Messenger adresse  Svar med Quote
*LOL*! I e-mailed the "opskrift" to a lot of my friends the other day. Some of them actually tried it on Shawarma in the same doses they usually take at the Grill... STUPID thing to do. One of them actually got admitted to the hospital and stayed there for several hours...

Do I need to say, that these guys now never will turn gay? At the least, they've now been taught what their asses are ment for!

Chefen - still the AWP-fan..

Det er jo ikke for sjov vi går rundt og slår folk ihjel - vel? :p
G� til toppen af siden

[+35]6-PACK
[+35] Soldier

Denmark
2051 Posts

Skrevet - 18 Jan 2003 :  18:08:57  Vis profil  Bes�g [+35]6-PACK's hjemmeside  Send [+35]6-PACK en ICQ besked  Svar med Quote
fniz

[+35]6-PACK
G� til toppen af siden

[+35]Shotgun Joe
[+35] Soldier

Denmark
1590 Posts

Skrevet - 19 Feb 2003 :  21:58:46  Vis profil  Bes�g [+35]Shotgun Joe's hjemmeside  Send [+35]Shotgun Joe en ICQ besked  Klik for at se [+35]Shotgun Joe's MSN Messenger adresse  Svar med Quote
*LOL*
NO ****, my chili is HOT !!!

- iøvrigt mener jeg at Kartago skal ødelægges !
G� til toppen af siden

tortillas
Friend of [+35]

Denmark
361 Posts

Skrevet - 25 Sep 2003 :  14:05:05  Vis profil  Klik for at se tortillas's MSN Messenger adresse  Svar med Quote
Mmmm. .
G� til toppen af siden
  Forrige emne Emne N�ste emne  
 Nyt emne  Svar p� emnet
 Vis printervenlig version
Hop til:
Clan [+35] Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Tilpasset ældre læsere - vist på [:)] 0.25 sek. Snitz Forums 2000